Are you tired of spending countless hours designing a PowerPoint presentation from scratch?
Do you ever find yourself with a document and think, ‘How to convert text into a PPT?’
Say goodbye to your worries about converting text to presentation with AI automation!
What is Text to Presentation Tool?
Text-to-presentation converts written content into a visual format, such as a PowerPoint or slide deck. This method employs tactics and tools that transform textual data into visually appealing displays that effectively communicate information, insights, or concepts.
Creating captivating digital decks has become easier with text-to-presentation technology. These AI-driven tools convert PowerPoint text to PPT slides that are creatively formatted, aesthetically pleasing, and engaging. Text-to-presentation tools are a game-changer in content creation, providing the much-needed boost for those dusty slideshows.
The benefits include:
- These AI-powered tools save time and effort, generating stunning slides with minimal input while users focus on quality content refinement.
- Most tools incorporate AI-powered design capabilities, including layouts, images, icon selection, and consistent design themes—eliminating the need for extensive design knowledge to convert text to presentation.
- Collaboration is improved with simultaneous editing, commenting, and version control features where multiple team members can work on a presentation simultaneously.
- Most text-to-presentation tools offer several sharing options to distribute and showcase all your hard work.
Convert Text to PowerPoint: A Step-by-Step Guide
A quick way to add text to slides in PowerPoint online is using SlidesAI. You can automate the process of creating professional and engaging slides from any text while saving time and effort in slide creation.
Here’s how SlidesAI can do the heavy lifting for you in creating professional and captivating presentations:
- Visit the SlidesAI website to initiate the installation process, or visit the Google Workspace marketplace to install the SlidesAI add-on.
- Once installation is done, visit Google Slides using your current Gmail account.
- You can find SlidesAI add-on under the “Extensions” option.
Here’s how you can put SlideAI to use: “Extensions- SlidesAI.io- Generate Slides”
- Input your text and let SlidesAI’s AI-powered system for slide generation
- Watch as SlidesAI generates a set of slides based on your text
- Customize the design, layout, and content of the slides to your liking
- Download the final PowerPoint presentation made by SlidesAI
Convert Word document to PowerPoint 2016
To convert a Word document to PowerPoint 2016, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Word document to be converted to PowerPoint.
- Make it a ‘text only’ document with headings that will become headings in the slideshow.
- Go to “File” > “Export” > “Export to PowerPoint presentation.”
- Choose a design theme for your presentation in the “Export to presentation” window.
- Click on the “Export” button.
- Word will export and transform the document with your chosen design theme.
- Next, select “Open presentation” to review the PowerPoint results for the web.
- The final presentation gets saved to the root folder of your OneDrive.
If you’ve installed Microsoft PowerPoint, you can easily convert a Word document into a presentation using PowerPoint.
- Format the document using Heading 1 for slide titles and Heading 2 for text.
- Open PowerPoint, head to the “Home” tab, and select “New Slide.”
- Finally, choose “Slides from Outline” to import the Word document. And voilà! Time to throw in some striking visuals and impress your audience.
Convert Text To Google Slides: A Step-by-Step Guide
Creating a Google Slides presentation directly from text is easy with these steps:
- Visit the website or install the SlidesAI.io app from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Enter your text into the SlidesAI.io tool. You can copy and paste the text or type it directly.
- Start by selecting your ideal style from the available options. With choices like general, educational, sales, or conference, there’s sure to be a style that works for you. Specify the number of slides you need to ensure an informative yet captivating presentation.
- Customize the color scheme by selecting existing color presets or using your own colors.
- Once you have entered the text and customized the settings, click the Create Slides button to generate the Google Slides presentation.
- The AI-powered tool will process your text and automatically generate visually appealing slides based on the content.
- After creating the presentation, you can download or export it in Google Slides format.
- To access and edit the presentation, open Google Slides and upload the exported file.
You can customize the slides, add images, shapes, and diagrams, or align and arrange objects as needed. You can refer to Google’s help documentation on how to insert and arrange text, shapes, diagrams, and lines in Google Slides.
SlidesAI revolutionizes presentation-making, converting any text into professional slides. With SlidesAI, you no longer need design skills or struggle with manual PowerPoint creation.
Simply input your text, and in seconds, you will unveil professional and inspiring slides with captivating visuals, engaging content, and captions. That’s not all—SlidesAI seamlessly integrates with Google Slides for a fuss-free process, saving you valuable time.
Don’t just take our word for it—join the excitement by trying SlidesAI today. You’ll create the perfect presentation affordably while enjoying a seamless experience.
Is there an AI tool to generate PPT for free?
How to convert text to a presentation using AI?
What is the AI that converts text to PowerPoint?
How to convert Word to PowerPoint 2010
- Open the Word document.
- Break the document into separate sections with titles, where each section will become an individual slide in PowerPoint.
- Navigate to the “Styles” menu in the Home tab and apply the “Heading 1” style to each section title.
- Save the Word document.
- Open PowerPoint 2010.
- Click on the “Insert” tab and select “Slides from Outline.”
- Locate and select the saved Word document.
- PowerPoint will automatically create pre-formatted slides based on the sections and titles in the Word document.